According to the Berkshire Hathaway travel insurance report in 2023, 15 countries were announced as the safest countries in the world for travel.
According to Euronews, these countries have been selected as the safest countries in the world for travel based on the following factors and criteria:
- The results of a survey of people who have experienced traveling to these areas.
- Global peace index outlook
- Recent travel recommendations of the US Department of State
- Scores related to crime in these countries
- Travel and health warnings for major cities
Apart from European countries, Australia ranks fourth, New Zealand ranks tenth, Canada ranks sixth, and the United Arab Emirates ranks thirteenth.
The safest countries to travel to
In 2023, the safest countries to travel to are the Netherlands, Denmark and Iceland at the top of the list. Norway and Sweden are also at the top of the list.
Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Spain, Ireland, Germany, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Belgium are also in this list. Of course, in addition to being one of the safest countries in the world to travel to, these countries are also symbolic places that tourists are eager to visit.